1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged over 18, excluding Northern Ireland, excluding all employees and their immediate families of Vaasan Oy, its affiliated brands and companies, Waitrose Ltd, Inghams, Nordic Walking UK, SAS, their sales and marketing agents, or other persons professionally connected with the promotion.
2. By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Purchase necessary. Entrants will need to provide proof of purchase of their Finn Crisp crispbread by entering the last six numbers shown on the Waitrose till receipt for their Finn Crisp purchase.
4. The opening date for receipt of entries is 9th June 2011 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 8th July 2011. No entries received after the closing date will be accepted.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete entries.
6. There is no limit on how many entries can be made throughout the period of the competition.
7. In the event of a tie resulting from the correct answers received to the competition question, the winner will be judged on the most imaginative and original completion of the tie breaker sentence. The judges’ decision will be final.
8. The winning holiday will be a ten day Inghams Fjord Explorer multi-centre holiday for 2 to Norway provided by Inghams Travel Ltd, and this company will contact the winner by telephone to arrange all details. The winning holiday to be taken either 21st – 30th August 2011 or 28th August – 6th September 2011 flying from London Heathrow, or Manchester. No alternative to these dates and venue will be allowed. This holiday includes return flights, transfers, a double/twin room, breakfast on ten days and dinner on 7 evenings. It excludes transport to the UK airport, insurance and spending money.
9. Each runner up prize winner will be notified by Nordic Walking UK by telephone and their prize will be delivered to their designated address within 30 days of the telephone call. It is the responsibility of each winner to agree a suitable delivery date and time for the prize as it will not be possible to
re-arrange delivery of the prize.
10. By accepting the prize, the runner up prize winner must ensure that they, or their nominee, is present to accept delivery of the prize at the agreed delivery date and time. If the prize cannot be delivered at such time the prize will be left at a suitable collection point for collection by the prize winner.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the prizes once despatched to the winners.
12. The prizes are non transferable, non refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The name and county of each of all the winners will be posted on finncrisp.com website. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will only be used for the purposes of this promotion and not be disclosed for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
14. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes under or in connection with this promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The Promoter: Richardson Birkett Communications Ltd., 4 Bloomsbury Square, London WC1A 2RL