5 slices FINN CRISP crispbread
3 dl strong coffee sweetened with vanilla sugar and a drop of Marsala wine
250 g Mascarpone cheese
2 egg yolks
2 tbsp icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla sugar
4 tbsp Marsala wine
cocoa powder for decorating
1.You can make the tiramisu either in a large, shallow dish or in individual serving bowls. The technique is the same. Line the base of the dish with the thin crisps.
2. Moisten the bread with the cooled coffee flavoured with vanilla sugar and Marsala. The tiramisu can also be prepared in individual bowls.
3. Mix the Mascarpone, egg yolks, sugars and Marsala to form a paste.
4. Spread the paste over the moistened crispbread and refrigerate for at least two hours.
5. The tiramisu can be prepared one day ahead.
6. Just before serving, coat with sifted cocoa powder.