Mushroom salad served with smoked reindeer and sour cream
Try this savoury salad together with the classic Nordics flavours of reindeer and sour cream!
- 4 slices FINN CRISP Sesame Round
- 120 g cold-smoked reindeer
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 200 g pickled mushrooms
- ½ small onion
- 1 tbsp thyme, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- White pepper
- Boil mushrooms in plenty of water for a few times.
- Add salt as needed.
- Press the mushrooms dry.
- Chop mushrooms and onions, and add in a bowl.
- Stir in thyme, oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Add white pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve with FINN CRISP crispbread, cold-smoked reindeer and sour cream.