Baked apple and lingonberry with crispbread crumble
Fresh and fruity dessert with a crunchy crispbread top. Something to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 4 apples
- 1 ½ cup lingonberries
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp potato flour
- 50 g of wheat flour
- 50 g butter
- 50 g sugar
- 20 g almonds
- 20 g FINN CRISP Original crispbread
- Peel apples and remove the core. Dice apples.
- Mix together diced apples, lingonberries, brown sugar and potato flour.
- Divide mixture in to portion casseroles and bake at 175 ºC for about 45 minutes or until apples are soft.
- Dice cold butter.
- Mix all ingredients together into a crumbly mixture.
- Bake at 170 ºC until the color is golden brown.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture on the top of warm apple-lingonberry bake.
Why not try it together with whipped cream as a sweet and fruity dessert?