Cheesecake with crispbread base and raspberry topping
Try this remake of the classic cheesecake dessert made with crispbread base for a crunchy twist.
- 20 slices FINN CRISP Original
- 100 g butter, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 500 g quark
- 400 g Cream cheese
- 100 ml icing sugar
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon (washed)
- 1 tbsp potato flour
- 3 eggs
- Fresh Raspberris
This is how you do it
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C.
- Line a cake tin with baking paper.
- Crush the crispbread in a plastic bag using a rolling pin and place in a bowl.
- Mix in the melted butter, vanilla sugar and cinnamon.
- Press down firmly to line the base of the tin.
- Mix the filling ingredients.
- Spread on top of the crumb base.
- Bake in the lower part of the oven for approx. 45 minutes or until firm.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries to give a sourish contrast to the sweet cake.
- Well done! Now it's time to take a bite...
You may also like