Chick-pea and tomato dip with an eastern vibe
This unusual dip will make your evening special. Why not surprise your friends or family on your next movie night?
- 1 pck FINN CRISP Snacks
- 1 can of chick-peas (pre-boiled)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 Red chili pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp cumin
- 400 g crushed tomatoes
- 2 dl chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 rosemary branch
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1–2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
This is how you do it
- Chop the onion, the garlic cloves and the chili pepper. Heat olive oil in a saucepan and fry the onion, garlics and chili for 3 minutes.
- Add the chick-peas and the cumin and fry for another 3 minutes.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, broth and rosemary and boil for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove the rosemary and put some of the broth in a bowl.
- Use a food processor or blender to make the mix into a purée.
- Add the lemon juice, salt and sugar. Use the removed broth to dilute the mix if needed.
- Let the purée cool to room temperature and serve with FINN CRISP Snacks Tomato & Rosemary.
- Take a bite!
You may also like