Corn and jalapeño dip with chorizo
Try this spicy dish as a bity appetizer for your dinner party. It also makes a great evening snack.
- 1 pck FINN CRISP Snacks
- 200 g crème fraiche
- 1 jalapeño
- 3 tbsp corn
- 1 tsp salt
- Juice from half a lime
- 200 g chorizo
This is how you do it
- Chop the jalapeño and corn using a food processor or blender. You could also use a knife.
- Whip the crème fraîche and fold the chopped jalapeño and corn into it.
- Add the lime juice and salt and let it sit in the fridge.
- Slice the chorizo into thin slices.
- Put the chorizo slices in a cold pan and heat it at medium heat.
- When the fat has seeped out of the slices you can turn them over. Let them fry for another minute.
- Put the chorizo slices on the FINN CRISP Snacks and dip them in the corn and jalapeño dip.
- Yum, yum, yum!
You may also like