Try this easy salsa recipe as a side dish or as a dip for your favourite FINN CRISP snacks.
- 1 pck FINN CRISP Snacks
- 2 Cans of crushed tomatos
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 2 Chili peppers
This is how you do it
- Deseed the chili peppers. Then finely chop peppers, onion and garlic.
- Put the chopped onion, garlic and chili peppers in a saucepan together with the crushed tomatoes, lime juice, honey, salt and pepper.
- Boil the mix and then let it sit on low heat for about fifteen minutes.
- Serve either hot or cold with FINN CRISP Snacks.
- Let's start dipping!
You may also like