This classic Italian pasta condiment works perfectly also as a crispbread topping. Yum!
- 2 pots of basil
- 1dl pine nuts
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100g parmesan cheese
- 2dl olive oil
- 8 slices FINN CRISP Original Crispbread
This is how you do it
- Roast the pine nuts.
- Crush the basil leaves in a mortar.
- Press the garlic and ground the cheese into the mortar. Add the pine nuts.
- Crush the ingredients together in the mortar.
- Pour it in to a jar and add the olive oil. Salt after taste.
- Spread on FINN CRISP Original Crispbread and enjoy.
You may also like