Egg salad with roe garnish
Simple spread perfect for a Winter evening snack in front of the fireplace.
- 5 slices FINN CRISP Multigrain round
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp diced celery
- 1 tbsp red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 100g creme fraiche
- White pepper
- 100g salmon or trout roe
- Break FINN CRISP round crispbreads into four pieces.
- Boil eggs and remove shells.
- Put eggs into a bowl and stir using a fork. Add celery, red onion, olive oil, chives and white wine vinegar.
- Stir in crème fraiche and season with salt and pepper.
- Topp each crisp bread with a spoon of egg salad and garnish with roe.