Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
Treat yourself to a breakfast deluxe with the perfect combination of crispbread, scrambled eggs and salmon.
- 4 slices FINN CRISP Original Rye Rounds
- 4 eggs
- 8 tbsp whipped cream
- ½ tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- Salt, white pepper
- 200 g hot smoked salmon
- 4 slices of tomato
- Break eggs into a bowl. Add cream, a pinch of salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Melt a pat of butter in a pan, add egg mixture.
- Cook over low heat. Stir with a wooden spoon, lifting and folding it over from the bottom of the pan.The scrambled eggs are ready when the mixture is solid, crumbly but moist.
- Stir in chives.
- Serve with FINN CRISP crispbread and hot smoked salmon and tomato.